About DynPort Vaccine Company, LLC (DVC)
At CSRA's DVC, we help the government protect soldiers and civilians against emerging diseases and possible bioterror threats. We also manage product development programs for U.S. and international government agencies and provide consulting services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. We're doing important work to help protect our nation's health and security. Why DVC? We're a proven success:
- Government clients can rest assured; DVC has successfully managed large, complex medical countermeasure development government contracts since 1997.
- Biotech and pharma companies can rely on DVC for experienced program management and guidance through the complex government contracting process.
- Biodefense colleagues can look to DVC for regulatory and nonclinical strategy and support for FDA Animal Rule submissions.
- Service providers can register to be notified of upcoming opportunities to support DVC's research and clinical trials or contact us to discuss possibilities.
- Companies that have a biodefense or infectious disease therapeutic nearing Phase 1 clinical trials, can rely on DVC's Phase 1 Clinical Trial Unit.
How DVC Can Help You
We know you can't afford to pay for a learning curve, and with DVC you don't have to. We’ve helped a client achieve FDA licensure of one of the first biodefense biologic products. We have advanced products into the clinic and managed and conducted all phases of clinical trials, including Phase 3 and overseas trials. Let us help you take your product to the next level. We can manage the whole program, or help with certain pieces. We have deep experience in the following areas:
- Program Management - DVC's program management team has managed complex biopharmaceutical product development programs specifically for government clients since 1997. We can integrate, facilitate and coordinate all activities required to execute successful product development programs, including government specific regulations and documentation.
- Risk Identification and Management - What is the cost of failure? Risk management can inform you… and help your program succeed. Our risk management team can help you identify what can go wrong, take steps to reduce or eliminate the probability that risks will occur, and lessen impact on your project’s quality, cost and schedule.
- Contracts - DVC's seasoned contracts professionals specialize in government contracting. We can provide guidance regarding contract types, support negotiations and provide assistance during the proposal development process, to ensure that your proposed solutions are compatible with current Federal contractual requirements.
- Subcontracts Management - Government contracting regulations pass from the prime contractor to subcontractors. We work with hundreds of subcontractors globally on vaccine development and other medical countermeasure development programs. We can assist our partners with subcontractor management as needed.
- Finance - Financial reporting requirements can vary widely from agency to agency. DVC can assist you with both Department of Defense (DoD) and civil agency financial management and reporting.
Technology and Workplace Awards
We strive for excellence, not only in protecting our nation from biothreats, but also in our work environment. In 2012, DVC was named to The Scientist Best Places to Work in Industry list. Ranked 9 of 20, this is DVC's fourth year on the list! DVC was also named to the Frederick County Best Places to Work 2011 list as the county's top large employer. In 2010, we were selected as one of three Business Health Award winners and received The Gazette of Business and Politics Exceptional 53 Business Award for a third consecutive year.
DVC employees maintain active memberships in leading industry organizations. By participating, DVC shares and further develops expertise in biopharmaceutical product development and related topics, and gives back to the community and our employees. Our affiliations include:
- National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC) Science and Technology Advisory Committee
- Frederick Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Detrick Alliance
DynPort Vaccine Company LLC is a CSRA company.