The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) requires comprehensive worldwide information technology (IT) support to operate and maintain the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE). The SIE is comprised of people, processes, equipment, technology, and information that, when utilized together, enable SOF to conduct operations worldwide across Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. and foreign government organizational boundaries. The SIE provides support from the garrison level out to forward-deployed tactical operators and sensors worldwide.
CSRA is looking for individuals at all levels of expertise and experience to support a broad range of functional activities for the SOCOM to include SITEC II EOM and CSD contract. Positions are available at MacDill AFB, Tampa; Pensacola, Florida; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Help Desk Technical Support – Active TS/SCI (RQ15324)
- Systems Administrator –TS/SCI – MCSA and Security+ REQUIRED (RQ16367)
- Network Security Admin (RQ17535)
- Systems Engineer (RQ17557)
- Network Engineer (RQ17592)
- Systems Administrator – TS/SCI Clearance – MCSA and Security+ certs REQUIRED (RQ17781)
- Systems Administrator – TS/SCI – MCSA and Security+ REQUIRED (RQ17782)
- Network LAN/WAN Administrator – TS/SCI and CCNA REQUIRED (RQ17838)
- Network LAN/WAN Administrator – TS/SCI and CCNA REQUIRED (RQ17951)
- Systems Engineer (RQ18530)
- Systems Administrator – TS/SCI – MCSA and Security+ REQUIRED (RQ18532)
- SR Systems Security Administrator (RQ19247)
- Network LAN/WAN Administrator – TS/SCI and CCNA REQUIRED (RQ19625)
- Network LAN/WAN – Admin (RQ19717)