The Department of the Navy (DON) operates one of the largest combined networks in the world, comprised of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), the Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net), the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), and other legacy networks.
The Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program will facilitate an enterprise-wide capability for effective and integrated operations, oversight, responsibility, and accountability for the NMCI and the MCEN, as well as incorporate the ONE-Net into a consolidated enterprise IT services business model.
CSRA is currently seeking highly qualified network and system engineers, architects, cyber security specialists, and field service technicians for this exciting opportunity.
Check out these open positions and apply today!
- Chief Network Architect (RQ11630)
- NMCI Industrial and Physical Security Manager (RQ15397)
- NMCI Asset and Configuration Manager (RQ15398)
- NMCI Chief Engineer (RQ15399)
- NMCI Enterprise Operations Manager (RQ15072)
- NMCI Enterprise Service and Multi-Vendor Coordination Manager (RQ15403)
- NMCI Enterprise Service Desk Manager (RQ15405)
- NMCI Logistics Manager (RQ15406)
- NMCI Network Security Manager (RQ15407)
- NMCI Performance and Quality Manager (RQ15410)
- NMCI Risk, Issue and Opportunity Manager (RQ15411)
- NMCI Transition Manager (RQ15412)
Learn more about CSRA's NGEN-R approach at csra.com/ngen.