About GSA Human Capital Management Schedule 738 X, Pre-Employment Background Investigations
Under Human Capital Management Schedule 738 X, CSRA provides services to Federal Agencies that may include a variety of timely pre-employment background investigations for persons seeking Federal Government employment.
Features and Benefits
The General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 738X, Human Capital Management, lets federal government agencies obtain comprehensive pre-employment background investigations.
SIN 595-27 Background Investigations
- National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Local Agency Check (LAC)
- Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- SSBI Periodic Reinvestigation (SSBI-PR)
- Additional Support
- Customer - Prepares and transmits a request for quotation to contractors
- CSRA - Delivers proposal to customer
- Customer - Awards task order