About GSA Law Enforcement Schedule 84
Under Total Solutions for Law Enforcement Schedule 84, SRA provides federal, state, and local agencies with the following services: professional security/facility management services, emergency preparedness and first responder equipment and services, policy/program development and implementation, intelligence and operations fusion centers.
- SRA GangNet® is an award winning, browser-based street gang investigative, analytical and statistical resource for recording and tracking gang members and their activities. GangNet provides enforcement agencies CFR-28 compliant gang analysis software for the development of modus operandi of groups, leadership, operating areas, connections between groups, patterns and trends analysis as well as fusion of information with existing records management and case management systems.
- SRA OneView Analyst® Professional is SRA's second generation of the OrionMagic® software provides a complete research, security, law enforcement and intelligence knowledge management system.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits offered by GSA Schedule 84 are:
- SIN 246-42-1: Facility Management Systems
- SIN 246-52: Professional Security/Facility Management Services
- SIN 246-60-1: Security System Integration, Design, Management and Life Cycle Support
- SIN 246-60-4: Total Solution Support Products
- SIN 426-4F: Emergency Preparedness and First Responder Equipment, Training & Services
- SIN 426-4S: Closed Circuit Surveillance Systems
- SIN 426-6: Law Enforcement and Security Training
- Customer - Prepares and transmits a request for quotation to contractors
- SRA - Delivers proposal to customer
- Customer - Awards task order
Task Order Process
SRA is one of many prime contractors providing GSA MAS services. The minimum order is $100. You may place orders using purchase orders, BPAs, task orders or even a credit card. Download SRA's Schedule 84 pricelist below.