We offer complete solutions encompassing modernization, complex systems integration, and operations ranging from IT business functions to mission-critical systems.
Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a 10-year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity GWAC for IT Services/Solutions in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Heal Architecture.
- Flexible pricing arrangements including Firm-Fixed-Price(FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee(CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee(CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF),and Time‐and-Materials (T&M)
- Flexibility to use "hybrid" contract types to fit the needs of unique requirement
- Available for CONUS and OCONUS procurements
- No protest on orders under $10 million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the contract. Protests of orders in excess of $10 million may only be filed with the Government Accountability Office, in accordance with the procedures at FAR Subpart 33.104 This total solution contract offers a full range of IT services, a fast and streamlined ordering process, and a low contract access fee of 0.65% with a cap on fee of $150,000 per 12 month period. CIO-SP3 offers total customer involvement in competition, which means:
- The Customer is in charge of the procurement
- Additional subcontractors can be added
- Specialized labor categories can be added to task orders as required