The Chief Information Officers—Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract vehicle facilitates the planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements for all US federal civilian and defense agencies. It is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity GWAC contract managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). CIO-SP3 includes ten task areas aimed at providing comprehensive IT services/solutions in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
Task Areas & Capabilities
Ten (10) task areas constitute the technical scope of this contract. These should be used as a guide, and do not preclude placing any IT task order for services/solutions on CIO-SP3. This GWAC is intended to cover any IT solution, and is designed for maximum flexibility. If a customer is unsure of which task area(s) their requirement falls under, NITAAC will provide assistance in making the determination.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development