About GSA USA Contact
- Provides federal agencies with easy access to a broad range of contact center services and facilitates citizen access to official government information on a daily basis and in times of emergency
- Only government contract created exclusively for contact center solutions
- Access to state-of-the art solution providers for a small investment
- Cost estimates and analysis, performance-based, competitive pricing
- Flexible pricing structure to meet diverse agency requirements
- Pre-qualified solution partners on board in a short period of time
- No service fee for using USA Contact
- Support of GSA contact center experts
Our multi-channel contact centers offer 24/7 operations with the capability to process inquiries via phone, IVR, TDD/TTY, email, fax, and Web chat. Our contact centers are designed using proven start-up and transition processes, ensuring continuous reliable service to the country's constituents. Our contact center clientele include the Department of Labor, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center, Treasury Department Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and Health and Human Services ONE-DHHS Help Desk.
CSRA's Contact Center Solutions is one of only nine pre-qualified USA Contact solution partners. USA Contact, an innovative contract for multi-channel contact center services, is the only government contract to offer a full range of contact center services and citizen relationship management strategies, tools and applications. The USA Contact contract vehicle gives government agencies a way to secure a more timely, cost-effective and efficient means of responding to public inquiries.
GSA helps citizens get the information they want and need from the government by assisting agencies through the GSA Office of Citizen Services – which manages USA Contact. Agencies are able to go to GSA for help in setting up easily accessible, timely and complete contact centers to respond to citizens' questions via the communications channel of their choice – including phone, email, IVR, portals, and IM or web chats. The USA Contact contract vehicle is active until 2018.