About USN Seaport-E
SeaPort Enhanced offers a full range of professional services in support of Navy programs. Our team provides professional program management, logistics, engineering, and financial management services for authorized users through all phases of ship, aircraft, and weapon system life cycle.
Task Areas & Capabilities
As CSRA, we are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our processes and sharpen our focus on serving clients. Our Six Sigma Program is an integral part of this effort, and a testament to our commitment to building in process improvement into every one of our client engagements. We make an absolute commitment to excellence in our contract performance and products. We will achieve our purpose by observing these principles:
- We commit to client satisfaction as our most important business objective.
- We recognize that our accomplishments are the work of the people who comprise CSRA. We will encourage initiative, recognize individual contribution, treat each person with respect and fairness, and afford ample opportunity for individual growth in CSRA.
- We, in turn, will require of our people the highest standards of professionalism and technical competence.
- We will maintain the highest standards of ethics and business conduct, and operate at all times within the laws of the countries in which we do business.
- We will identify and respond aggressively to new opportunities, and commit to success in each undertaking.