- Revenue: $1.25 billion for Q4—up 3 percent sequentially, down 3 percent year-over-year
- Diluted EPS: $0.22 (GAAP) and $0.49 (Adjusted) for Q4 and $1.84 (GAAP) and $1.91 (Adjusted) reflect strong profitability
- Adjusted diluted EPS for quarter and fiscal year up 7 percent and 10 percent, respectively, compared to fiscal year 2016
- Robust book-to-bill ratios of 1.1x for the quarter and 1.4x for the trailing twelve months build the foundation for future growth
- FY18 guidance projects return to organic revenue growth
"In fiscal year 2017, we built a strong foundation for the future through robust business development success, differentiated technical offerings, and strong financial management," said Larry Prior, CSRA president and CEO. "We ended the year on a high note, as our fourth quarter revenue, adjusted EBITDA, and adjusted EPS met or exceeded consensus estimates, and we booked $1.3 billion in awards. Our book-to-bill ratio of 1.1x marked the ninth straight quarter with bookings at or above revenue. This success gives us confidence that we will achieve organic revenue growth in fiscal year 2018 while also maintaining strong profitability and free cash flow. I am also pleased to announce that we will soon make our first acquisition as a public company. NES Associates will bring us strong competitive advantage in a number of large, nearterm IT network opportunities—another example of how we live our tagline, 'Think Next. Now.'"