August is usually a quiet month in D.C. That’s not the case at CSRA, however. We made news this month with several important announcements and milestones. EnterpriseTech profiled the highlights last week in George Leopold’s feature CSRA Emerges as U.S. IT Powerhouse.
A roundup of August breaking news includes:
- CSRA Becomes First in Industry to Test Enterprise Level HRM System Operating on Amazon Web Services for US Navy
- CompTIA Designates CSRA’s Cyber Institute as Authorized Delivery Partner
- CSRA Expands National Institutes of Health (NIH) Supercomputing
- CSRA Named to 2017 FlexJobs Top 100 Companies
- NAVSEA Awards CSRA $59 Million Order to Support Navy Ships
- EPA Awards CSRA Contract with Potential $115 Million Value
Continue to follow our journey as we help government organizations to Think Next. Now.