CSRA’s mission to “Think Next. Now.” challenges us to imagine a better future and deliver it, today. Emerging technology is an essential element of the engine that powers this vision—and sets us apart.
We understand that public sector organizations increasingly require new and creative approaches to fulfill their complex missions. That’s why, from our inception, we’ve looked to continually expand our circle of partners to include companies focused on next-generation innovation and agility.
In just 12 short months, we’ve partnered with 19 emerging enterprises—from Silicon Valley and beyond—to deliver innovative solutions to numerous public sector organizations…and our search continues. Earlier this month, we showcased eight new contenders—from more than 120 organizations considered—at our third Emerging Technology Day.
This CSRA event is designed to foster ideas and make connections. Representatives from featured companies presented their solutions to an audience of more than 250 CSRA project managers and government customers. Participants then had an opportunity for a deeper dive with the companies of their choice during afternoon sessions.
The Spring 2017 Emerging Technology Day showcased:
- Be Informed’s robotic process automation case management solution that allows organizations to capture digital processes in their own language
- Capriza’s flexible, low-cost development tool that enables developers to mobilize any workflow from any legacy enterprise application
- CloudAware’s operational and security capabilities targeted at managing IT enterprises with hybrid cloud environments spanning on-premises VMware environments and public clouds, including AWS, Azure and Google
- Denodo’s platform that accelerates virtualization adoption for integrating data from disparate formats and sources (including cloud environments) into data lakes
- Druva’s solution that enables Federal agencies and organizations to achieve their Cloud First mission by being an economical predictor of OPEX
- ID.me’s solution that helps enterprises enhance individual access to benefits and services and prevent fraud through strong identity verification services
- IPsoft is pioneering innovation in the development and delivery of autonomic and cognitive technologies
- Neva’s cloud-based artificial intelligence agent that automates IT help desk support and reduces the need for agent intervention
In addition to introducing new contenders, we also highlighted success stories from our Emerging Technology Initiative. Dan Maloney, CEO of Perspica, shared how our two organizations are partnering to bring Perspica's artificial intelligence powered analytics capabilities to customers in the Federal government. We are working together to protect critical U.S. government data center operations by leveraging Perspica's predictive analytics solution to identify anomalies within mission-critical services that could cause outages or performance degradations within agencies.
CSRA also is performing work on a significant indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract to manage the Department of Homeland Security's Data Center 1 and deliver managed-infrastructure services. Perspica's analytics solution, powered by artificial intelligence, has developed a comprehensive set of big data analysis resources to ingest and analyze high volumes of application and infrastructure data in real time.
Through CSRA's Emerging Technology initiative, we match our deep mission understanding and experience working with the Federal government with groundbreaking innovations to create positive mission outcomes for our customers. Magic truly happens when we combine these two critical and rare ingredients.
To learn more about CSRA’s Emerging Technology Initiative, please visit us here.