CSRA's 18,000+ smart, talented individuals are making a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Together, we are committed to a stronger and better future for America through next-generation thinking made real today.
- Commitment - We deliver service excellence with a spirit of relentless determination to our customers, partners, shareholders, one another and the communities where we live and work.
- Impact - We invest in and develop our people, and provide opportunities to perform meaningful work that leads to valued progress and significant customer results.
- Integrity - We are dedicated to principled leadership and decision-making, forthright communication, and we set the highest standards to operate honestly and ethically. We treat one another with respect and compassion and are accountable for our actions.
- Imagination - We draw upon the best ideas from across CSRA and our partners to power the most ingenious thinking and deliver tomorrow’s opportunities today.
- Agility - We anticipate change and initiate it when our customers' missions demand it; we are agile at scale and can mobilize the enterprise to adapt as the landscape evolves.
Our CSRA Cares program supports a group of core charities that resonate with our employees, align with our customers, and represent CSRA values and the diverse market in which we operate. We strive to make an impact on these charities through both corporate support and employee engagement opportunities. Learn More
Diversity & Inclusion
CSRA values a diverse and inclusive workforce, characterized by flexibility, collaboration and innovation. We support our employees with progressive policies and programs that reflect CSRA’s values. Learn More
Communities of Interest
Our Communities of Interest (COIs) bring together CSRA colleagues who share common interests to collaborate, learn next-generation IT skills, pioneer new ideas, leverage lessons learned, solve complex challenges, and explore career and technical interests. Learn more
CSRA’s sustainability program mitigates our impact on the environment by lessening energy, material, and water use. Our goals are to provide a green and healthy workplace for our employees in more than 80 CSRA facilities, reduce the environmental impact on the communities in which we work, and encourage our staff to be good stewards of the planet. Learn more
Careers at CSRA
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation. Learn More
Commitment to Ethics
CSRA is committed to engaging in ethical business practices, complying with the laws everywhere CSRA conducts business, and providing a proper and professional work environment. CSRA values straight talk and promotes an open exchange between employees and all levels of management. Employees are expected to report known or suspected violations of CSRA’s Code of Business Conduct, of CSRA policy, or of any law applicable to CSRA’s business activities through our ethics portal at www.csra.ethicspoint.com or via phone at 855.673.1089. Learn More