As the market leader in enterprise application software, database, engineered systems and cloud solutions, Oracle helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device—Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business. Oracle applications and services enable more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries. They offer a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Oracle is a newly transformed company driven by cloud and engineered systems to include in-memory processing technology. From integrated, industry-specific solutions to the most comprehensive cloud on the planet, Oracle delivers world-class hardware and software solutions that work together in the cloud and in your data center. Oracle Cloud is the industry’s broadest and most integrated public cloud. Oracle Cloud helps organizations drive innovation and business transformation by increasing business agility, lowering costs, and reducing IT complexity. Oracle's business solutions help customers implement best-in-class solutions for operational excellence, business intelligence (BI), and risk compliance management. Oracle has a deep portfolio of business solutions addressing a range of customer needs, including customer relationship management, procurement, and supply chain management. Oracle's technology solutions are integrated from applications to disk and designed to address complex application and systems integration requirements across diverse enterprise environments.
Oracle's National Security Group (NSG) has the single largest group of cleared Oracle technology engineers in the industry. Oracle NSG’s primary mission is to assist customers in the U.S. intelligence community, military services, federal/international law enforcement, and homeland security community to make the best use of the power inherent within Oracle's database, applications, and other technologies. Drawing on domain specific experience, Oracle NSG helps customers assess current and planned infrastructure, create mission information management strategy, and deploy new technology.
CSRA and Oracle
CSRA and Oracle have worked together for over 20 years implementing enterprise business applications in the federal environment. We have a long-term commitment, working together to transform agency missions allowing them to achieve more by streamlining their processes and giving them the ability to predict trends - live and in the moment.
- Leading integrator of Oracle solutions in the federal marketplace having successfully installed the largest implementation of numerous Oracle ERP instances worldwide
- Development resources to support each of Oracle’s key offerings, including upgrading your ERP to cloud, deploying Oracle Engineered Systems and implementing their leading cloud platforms and services
- As an Oracle Platinum Partner, CSRA has access to Oracle’s exclusive partner capabilities for training and enablement services to continue to improve application development skills
- Over 175 certifications in key next generation technology offerings in Oracle applications and cloud solutions
Together we develop solutions to provide a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of our clients.
- Improving Performance with Oracle Engineered Systems - CSRA works with clients to consolidate multiple instances onto the Exadata platform improving the performance and cost of their Oracle enterprise. Oracle Exadata is the highest performing and most available platform for running Oracle Database. Oracle Engineered Systems offers three new cloud services: Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service, and Oracle Big Data Cloud Service. Oracle Private Cloud Appliance simplifies the way customers install, deploy and manage converged infrastructures for Linux, Windows, or Oracle Solaris applications. It delivers a complete private cloud at an industry-leading price point.
- Implementing Oracle SaaS Solutions: CSRA and Oracle work together to provide clients with a transformation path to the cloud. CSRA leverages incremental offerings from Oracle to provide clients a step-wise path to the cloud through the implementation of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service, Oracle Talent Management, Oracle Supply Chain Cloud and Oracle Project Execution Management. These are the first steps in the migration to Oracle’s evolving SaaS services for ERP systems, enterprise project management, supply chain management, and human resource management.
- Migrating Workloads to Oracle IaaS: Oracle offers a comprehensive set of infrastructure services—including elastic compute and storage—Oracle Cloud’s IaaS lets businesses run any workload in the cloud provides a unified security model. CSRA works with clients to identify workloads tailored for migrating to the Oracle.
- New Application Development on Oracle PaaS: Oracle Public Sector Cloud enables the client to develop new applications on the cloud using Oracles suite of tools including Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic.