As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device—SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 335,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP is a newly transformed company driven by cloud and SAP HANA in-memory technology. SAP’s core enterprise business software S/4HANA has been completely redesigned using HANA in-memory technology to provide real-time processing. In addition, SAP offers multiple SaaS-based business solutions including Arriba for procurement, Hybris for e-commerce and customer engagement, SuccessFactors for human resource management, and Concur for expense management. SAP’s HANA BI business intelligence solution continues to be a leading solution for real-time predictive analytics. SAP provides a robust set of enterprise solutions designed with a mobile-first mindset.
Clients across the national security community count on SAP NS2® to deliver solutions when security is paramount. SAP NS2 is 100% U.S.-based, staffed by U.S. citizens, physically located on U.S. soil. They leverage SAP’s game-changing in-memory analytic platform and suite of business applications to transform operations and advance the offset in mission areas across the national security community. With their unique combination of startup agility and global stability, SAP NS2 provides our national security community clients a competitive edge.
CSRA and SAP
CSRA and SAP have worked together for over 20 years implementing enterprise business applications in the federal environment. CSRA and SAP have a long-term commitment to the help federal agencies run better. CSRA and SAP have worked closely together to transform agency missions allowing them to achieve more by streamlining their processes and giving them the ability to predict trends—live and in the moment.
Leading integrator of SAP solutions in the federal marketplace having successfully installed the largest implementation of an SAP ERP instance worldwide
- Development resources to support each of SAP’s key offerings, including: SAP HANA business intelligence, upgrading your ERP to S/4Hana and implementing their leading cloud platforms
- As a SAP PartnerEdge Partner, CSRA has access to SAP’s exclusive partner capabilities for training and enablement services to continue to improve application development skills
- Over 50+ SAP certifications in key next generation technology offerings in HANA and cloud
Together we develop solutions to provide a wide choice of applications, application development platforms, analytical and on premise and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure that SAP technology flexes to the unique needs of our clients.
- Upgrading to SAP S/4HANA: By 2025 agencies will have to migrate to SAP S/4 HANA enterprise business solutions including their ERP, ERP, SRM, SCM, WM, and PPM business suites. Designed with SAP’s new “Fiori” offering an integrated user experience with modern usability. CSRA can help agencies migrate to the future by developing a roadmap for the future.
- Implementing SAP’s Cloud Offerings: SAP offerings three federal-ready cloud offerings including SuccessFactors for human resources, Concur for expense management and Hybris for e-commerce fulfillment and customer engagement.
- SAP HANA Platform for Business Intelligence: CSRA has trained experts in SAP’s HANA offering. HANA Engineered for on-premise, cloud or hybrid computing, supporting in-memory computing using simplified data models—no indexes, no aggregates, no redundancies—and no data redundancies for real-time analytics. CSRA has implemented HANA in several federal agencies.