We understand that cybersecurity is of paramount importance to all of our government customers.
For more than 30 years, CSRA has been a trusted partner, helping state agencies deliver effective and affordable services. Our extensive expertise across the entire healthcare continuum, combined with our groundbreaking experience in Medicaid management, business process operations, and health insurance exchanges, gives us a unique perspective that no other organization can offer.
CSRA is the only Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) and Health Benefit Exchange (HBE) provider with federal, state and commercial healthcare expertise. Our unmatched healthcare experience enables us to harness the best ideas, practices and solutions from both Federal and State Government sectors and apply them to our health management solutions for state governments.
In addition to State Medicaid services, CSRA also has extensive experience delivering technology solutions to assist other state agencies such as the Departments of Transportation, SuperComputing Authorities, state-wide CIO Offices, and other departments needing IT solutions.
- Provide enterprise Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and fiscal agent services that help states reduce costs, improve quality and streamline patient care
- Assist in the transformation of State Medicaid programs through reengineering of business processes
- Continually develop new Medicaid products to align with CMS guidelines for Modularity and MITA-alignment
- Integrate state-wide highway traffic management systems and data enabling State Operations Centers to manage roadway accidents, conditions, lane closures, camera video, and information sharing via highway signs and radio frequencies
- Innovative and agile health benefit exchange (HBE) solutions that deliver the functionality required to comply by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and provide the flexibility needed to easily scale up to support future requirements - NY State of Health Announces Record Enrollment
- Medicaid Enterprise Management Systems that are web-based and available in a “software as-a-Service” delivery model
- Stand-alone modular Medicaid solutions currently going through CMS pre-certification through our Transcend Provider Enrollment app
- Systems Integration Services to oversee modular Medicaid System Implementations
- High Powered Computation Data Center Services
- Managed Network Services for K-12 education locations
- Eligibility Determination Systems and Services
- Office 365 deployment and consolidation of legacy email systems